The first step for participants is to register. Each participant must register individually via this form.
The Conference will take place on a platform called SpotMe. After you have registered, you will receive an access e-mail with a link to the platform.
If you have registered to the Conference but cannot find your platform access e-mail, you can resend an access e-mail by submitting the e-mail with which you registered here.
Please not that if you registered after the registration deadline, it may take a few days before you can have access to the platform.
Through SpotMe you will be able to see the live stream, leave comments, participate in polls and, for those registered as delegates, also vote.
The platform will be available in English, French, German and Swedish but participants will be able to also choose their live stream language among an additional three languages: Italian, Spanish and Dutch.
The following sessions will be streamed live in English on the homepage of this website as well as on our Facebook page (for times please consult the programme page):
- Opening Ceremony
- Session 1: Opening of the Confereny
- Session 2: Forward Through Collective Bargaining
- Session 5: Forward Through Collective Bargaining: Organising
- Session 6: Covid-19 Crisis
- Session 7: Forward Through Collective Bargaining: EU Law & Policies
- Session 8: Nomination speeches
- Session 9: Forward Through Collective Bargaining: Multinational Companies
- Session 10: Elections